What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A software that helps identify and fix errors in the Windows Registry and optimizes the performance of your Computer
- Repairs invalid registry entries that are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages
- Cleans and repairs unwanted debris left behind by adware and spyware
- Increases system speed and stability by removing invalid references
- Scans your hard drive for invalid and incorrect program shortcuts
- Includes Backup and Undo functionality for any change made
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Error Expert scores 73.61/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.errorexpert.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: errorexpert.com you’ll also be taken through to errorexpert.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)